'Isokyo' is One of Istanbul's Top Asian Restaurants
The restaurant is a dining experience that takes you on a culinary journey from Istanbul to Tokyo, as the name implies, with delicious twists and creative presentations of both dishes and cocktails.
Some of the most eye-catching selections from the creative menu include:
· Slow-cooked and Tom Yum style bok choy served with root vegetables
· lamb shank with Asian mushrooms
· steamed wild seabass in a ginger soy sauce
· grilled salmon whose flavor is enhanced by soybean mashed potatoes with a miso white sauce
· beef tataki accompanied by cilantro and honey topped with crispy sunroot chips
· steamed Bao Buns filled with Asian cabbage and pulled rib meat
· flavored black Atlantic cod marinated in miso sauce.
Isokyo also has a “chef's table,” where guests are personally served by executive chef Clinton Cooper, who has had an illustrious career from Shanghai to Dubai.
All images: Isokyo